In this post at Right Select, we are going to provide information about the best trading app in India for 2020 and the years to come ahead. If you compare the leading stockbrokers of India, there is no considerable difference in their brokerage charges. What differentiates them is the technology and functionalities they provide to their clients. If you are serious about trading, then you need to know that the stock market is altering continuously, and this is the main reason why you require to keep informed of the market. If you are enthusiastic about keeping an update on the market, then the best thing you can do is download the best mobile trading app.
As today it has become a straightforward approach to use mobile. Thus, the mobile app today becomes very easy to use rather than the websites or the manual platform. These mobile apps provide you with all the facility and instantaneous access to every information, just with some clicks of your fingertips on your mobile screen.
Our team at Right Select selected some of the best trading mobile apps based on several points and evaluations: compatibility with your mobile phone, number of app downloads, user reviews, indicators, and studies you use. Mobile trading apps today is lifesavers, as you can trade anytime while traveling or any other busy time. We have shortlisted some of the best trading apps based on customer ratings and reviews, etc.
- Zerodha KITE
In the world of trading apps, Zerodha KITE has emerged as one of the major running campaigners with their top app KITE among fierce competition. It is also one of the India’s first discount broker and now have become No 1 Stock broker of India overtaking likes of ICCI Direct and Sharekhan.
- Live Streaming Data
- One-tap universal instrument search for all contracts across all exchanges – NSE, BSE, MCX
- Multiple Marketwatch & Live market depths
- Repeated lags in Chart loading is observed
- Users reported minor issues while editing or deleting scrips from the market watch
- Upstox PRO
Upstox PRO is one of the best online trading App in India from another leading discount broker of India, Upstox. Earlier it was known as RKSV securities and based out of Mumbai. They are backed by significant investors like Mr. Ratan Tata. Upstox brokerage chargers are also similar to that of Zerodha.
- Charts available for multiple intervals, types and drawing styles
- Universal search tool to find complex and simple stocks
- Trade directly from charts with Trade from Charts (TFC) feature
- Back office app not available
- Linked bank account details in the app
- Navigation from one Menu to another is little cumbersome
- 5Paisa Mobile App
5Paisa Mobile App is the discount broker sponsored by IIFL (India Infoline). They charge at Rs 10/executed order, lower than that of Upstox and Zerodah. However, delivery brokerage is not Zero. Best thing I like about it is, they offer the guest login feature. One can check its features without opening account with them.
- Easy Demat Account opening featuring from the app
- Auto investor feature that builds a fully tailor-made mutual fund investment portfolio
- No 15-minute timeframe candles
- This app needs high internet speed particularly while loading the charts
- Fyers Markets
This is a Bangalore based discount stock broker. They started their operation quite late compared to other discount brokers and hence missed out the first to market opportunity. But that has not stopped them from enhancing mobile trading app of India. Fyers Markets have invested their focus and possessions in building a frontrunner mobile trading app.
- Over two decades of historical EOD charts
- 9+ Months of historical Intraday charts
- Indicator templates for user convenience
- Options Calculator
- No price alert feature is provided
- Fyers Markets is not updated very frequently by the broker
- Angel Broking
Being a trading member of BSE, NSE, NCDEX, and MCX provides trading across various segments such as equity, commodity, currency, ETF, MF, IPO, and several others. The broker reliably focuses on the application on the use of advanced technology that can be easily characterised through its host of advanced platforms Trade Angel Broking, Angel SpeedPro, and Angel Broking Mobile App.
- Create tailor-made device watchlists
- View several indexes with real time prices
- Streaming Market Watch
- Access last 10 transactions for DP, funds, and ledger
- Transfer securities and funds from a single pic
- Not so appealing and user-friendly interface
- Size of the app is on higher side comparatively
- Complaints about price and chart update lagging
- Motilal Oswal Trader App
Motilal Oswal is another prime mobile stock broker of India with an outstanding network of branches and sub brokers in over 1700 locations. The brokerage is high compared to discount brokers and is available for both iOS and Android versions.
- Market Screeners assist you spot the trending stocks
- The wallet provides single view snapshots of the orders, limits and positions
- Algo based products like trade guide signal, option writer, option decoder and ACE
- Finish multiple order from single click through bulk order functionality
- App is not regularly updated
- Charting is below average in comparison to other brokers
- Sharekhan Mobile App
Sharekhan is very renowned broker in India and it is very likely that in India you would have see one of its outlets in your city or town. The prime concern is their brokerage and its brokerage plan are very expensive and their basic plan levies 0.10% for delivery brokerage.
- Developed live charts along with more time frames
- Create, pause, and alter your SIPs anytime you want
- Easily place different type of orders
- Access to all financial data, watchlists, mutual funds, MarketWatch, etc
- Volume of Bid/ask is not provided
- Ledger balance cannot be viewed in app
Edelweiss Online Trading App
It is one of the perfect trading app in India, and is very easy to use, install, and has scores of functionalities.
- Its brokerage plans support both sets of traders and investors
- It has great online and offline presence
- It has the app that is compatible with all platforms of mobile devices
- Higher brokerage
- The size of the app is relatively high
- High Account Opening and AMC Charges
Mobile Trading App has increasingly become very collective these days. Investors and traders have started to apt more towards the broker proffering online trading mobile app.